“Best night out in Rio!”

and up
Samba Crash Course
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience Brazil's dance culture and nightlife with a Samba lesson and night out in Rio. Start your evening at a Copacabana dance studio with a personal instructor to teach you some moves. Then head out to a club to meet some locals and start dancing! Get to know Rio's famous nightlife and meet some locals. Easy, Safe and Fun!!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed February 12, 2014

This night was by far the highlight of my stay in Rio. The class was really fun and relaxed and was a really sociable way to meet other travellers (as I was travelling on my own). Although I didn't have any dance experience, the teachers Max and Helio explained things really clearly and by the end of the class I think I got the hang of it. The club was amazing (definitely take your camera to take pictures inside). Great fun and would definitely do it again next time in Rio!

1  Thank BeatriceAlessia
RioSambaDancer, Proprietário at Rio Samba Dancer, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Thank you for participating in our "Samba Class + Samba Night Tour". Thank you for submitting your comment. I'm very glad you enjoyed our service, we try to do our best for you all to enjoy.

There are newer reviews for Rio Samba Dancer

Reviewed February 7, 2014

The lessons of Samba were great and after that we went to a wonderful nightclub in Lapa! Awesome!!! Thanks to Helio and his friends!!!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Our group had a fantastic night with Helio and the crew. The class is fun and easy to follow and sets you up for a good night at the samba clubs in Lapa. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Helio was so funny, we had a riot learning the Samba with him! We were a group of 8, 4 couples and the hour lesson flew by. He also took photos for us and provided all of us with a CD of music to practice to. He is located right in the heart of Copacabana, the perfect location in the middle of it all.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Helio is a perfect teacher for anyone looking to learn the basics of Samba and see a fascinating part of Brazilian culture. Definitely make it to the live music bar afterwards in one of the most unique nightspots in Rio. Will surely be a highlight of your stay in Rio.

1  Thank John Y