“our daily hangout place was like heaven”
Review of Cafecito Cafe

Cafecito Cafe
Ranked #28 of 277 Coffee & Tea in Rio de Janeiro
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Santa Teresa
Description: A place dedicated to coffee and culture cuisine of the South American continent , identified with the multicultural character of Santa Teresa, second most visited neighborhood of Rio de Janeiro . It proposes a merger between Brazilian cuisine and the other countries of the continent, offering contemporary reading for technical and traditional preparations , emphasizing healthy eating , the sustainable commodities and coming from artisanal processes and solidarity . It offers high-quality coffee as cultural richness South American .
Reviewed February 10, 2014

each day of our visit to Rio we came here in this beautiful looking cafe/ restaurant to rest from long trips and walks through the city. We enjoyed the drinks and the food but most of all the beautiful warm and friendly staff / people who worked there. Very quickly it felt like family and everybody was so helpfull and friendly and smiling and happy we believed to be in heaven. Muito obrigado por todos!!!!! thanks so much!!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Beautifull place, nice decoration and they have the best pizza and sandwichs!!!! really good recomendation

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Its great look is deceiving. We thought it was a great place to sit down and have a couple of beers. The waitresses were very sweet and the place cozy. As we opened the menu, the problems started. They were out of beer. The only beer available was a R$20,00 beer that was made with "mandioca". Not very appealing, but I ordered it anyway. My friends ordered some juice and caipiroskas. It took the waitress about 20 minutes to bring part of our orders. The waitress told me the beer I had order was warm, so she brought me another brand, which was also warm, so I politely refused it. When the caipiroskas arrived, they were incredibly small and were actually made of pinga, not vodka. We had it and asked for the bill, which, of course, was wrong so it took the waitress another 30 minutes to fix it. In conclusion, Don't go. I don't understand how people are giving good reviews to this place here.

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner in the outside terrace. It feels like you are almost in a jungle, not in Rio. We found the location very nice, but the food we had, two different fish dishes, was OK but nothing special.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Was fortunate to get a seat outside overlooking the street. Gave me something to occupy myself while waiting. Service was slow, but seems to be the Brazilian pace everywhere. The 1/2 sandwich was large and very filling. Was pleased to discover a nice list of hand crafted beer, even dark beers. This was my last day in Brazil and I had had it with Brahma and Antarctica.
A nice little place to relax in St. Teresa.