“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Copacabana
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Best little restaurant on the beachfront of Copacabana. Quite chilled atmosphere, attention to details, nice staff. I ate there twice. Great Brazilian dishes: Squid stuffed with black rice is amazing so is the brazilian parsnip pie with seafood. The fruit salad is incredible as well! Overall great place to eat!

There are newer reviews for Branche Restaurant

Reviewed April 28, 2013

My husband and another couple recently ate at this restaurant since we were staying next door and did not feel like going far. Nice appearance. Ordered the steak which was very tough. My husband did order the fish which he said was good. The other couple also order the steaks which was also a bit tough. I would have sent it back but I did not want to cause a scene. I just did not eat it. The prices were very expensive and not worth it. Don't waste your time eating there. Nice place to go for a drink. If this restaurant was located anyplace else it would not last.

6  Thank ann726
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

We ate here as we were staying next door. I had the rib eye, and it was over cooked an flavourless. It came with potatoes and nothing else. It would have been nice to get some sort of vegetable with the steak and potatoes. I will not eat here again.

4  Thank Pete S
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Well the place is attractive. The prices seemed ok. But the wait for something as simple as sandwiches was 1000% unacceptable. Chef did however come out and sit with his girlfriend at her table twice before we got our food.

3  Thank sidripley
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Great quiet place in the middle of Copacabana. The service is great and so is the food. Beautiful décor at very reasonable prices. One of the best if not the best on Avenida Atlantica.