“A Great day excursion”

and up
Tijuca Forest Full-Day Hike
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Amazing hiking tours with very small groups (up to 6 people) taking you to places where the traditional tours don't go. Get to see spectacular views from the highest peaks of the city, hike through the rainforests of Rio and more than nature and wildlife, get deep inside our history and culture with our very knowledgeable tour guides. Tijuca Rainorest, Corcovado and Christ statue, and the most Wild Beaches of Rio are featured in our tours. Discover Rio through nature and get 'jungled'!
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Did the Pedra Bonita trek with Thiago (Jungle Me). Everything was perfect. Great communication (email - perfect English) before the booking to clear out some questions I had on which tour to take, punctual pick up, a great Rio history and then the actual "walk". When you get at the top, you will realize that the money spent for the tour is well worthed :) Im only sorry that I couldn't do another tour with Thiago as I had no more free days.

Definitely I recommend JungleMe to everyone who is in Rio !!!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

My best day in Rio! A wonderful full day tour with beautiful views from the two peaks and a refreshing splash in a waterfall at the end. Thiago is friendly, chatty, a very careful and attentive hiking guide and gave us loads of information about the forest as well as a brief history of Rio and Brazil. It was all very well organised and easy to book on the web with plenty of communication by email about details such as what to bring, where to be picked up. And despite walking up hill its still cooler and pleasanter to be above 500m in the national park than sweltering in the summer heat of the city. Very highly recommended!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I can just reccomend Jungle Me and the tour guide Thiago. It is not just a hike. It is much more. The hike includes a lot of informations about the nature and the history of Rio and the view is amazeing. The organisation is top. Thanks so much for this trip!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I went on both a Tijuca 3 Peaks Tour as well as a Wild Beaches Tour in December 2012. I cannot recommend this company or these tours highly enough! The tour guides were super knowledgeable and so very friendly. They also spoke perfect English. Both tours lasted most of the day. The hiking tour took us up to three different peaks with amazing views of the city. The beaches tour took us to a couple of beautiful mostly deserted beaches. Both were totally worth the money. Highly recommended!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Took this trek as it filled up the day & was an amazing experience! By far the highlight of my Rio trip... and i was there for Carnaval!

Thiago, our tour guide, is a super nice fella & picked us up from our hostel & helped us get our lunch (which we forgot to get in advance.) The history lesson of Rio at the start was fascinating. We also stayed friends with the 2 others on the trek with us,meeting up with them several times after the trek.

It isn't too tough - we're 29 and do little exercise and found it quite bearable. The view we had for lunch was outstanding and the waterfall near the end was pretty special.
Anna in the office helped with all my odd questions and the booking experience was simple.

Can't recommend this enough!!!