“Good old fashioned”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ipanema
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Though not an old spot in Rio, this restaurant has the ambiance of restaurants in the city from the 1980's. Old fashioned local style, with attentive and polite staff, good looking and rich dishes, though nothing awesome nor surprising.
Anyway, a good place to go for a week end.
Fish, poultry, meat, pasta, everything well prepared. Varied, though expensive, wine list, good appetizers and desserts.
Do not expect novelties, but be sure to eat well and be well served.

There are newer reviews for Terzetto Ristorante

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Terzetto is my father's second home. He eats there at least once a week.
They're food is amazing. I never ate a more or less dish there. Everything is perfect!
The fig ravioli is my favorite (a classic) but also the veal ossobucco (my husband's favorite) is to die for. And the lobster au champagne, and the shrimp au curry sauce, and the pig they make every sunday for lunch... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love this place!
And I lived in Rio for 5 and a half years, so I've been to all italian restaurants in the city. I like others too, but for me this is the best. All the disher are more than well served, the deserts are great and the wine list even better. This place is a must!!!!!!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Good service, good atmosphere, good choice of wine, unfortunately poor quality food, exorbitant prices. Not to be repeated.

1  Thank Isabel360
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Our cab driver dropped us at Terzetto Cafe, so we were a bit confused! Not to worry, one of the staff walked us over to the restaurant where we had the best dinner during our stay in Rio! The food was wonderful, service impeccable, atmosphere warm and welcoming! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Not to be mistaken with Terzetto Cafe on the corner. This restaurant had amazing food and service. Had incredible lobster dish. Favourite restaurant on my 1 week visit to Rio.