The guesthouse Bianca is absolutely lovely and its owner Guido is really helpful and friendly. We had a great stay in Rio thanks to the guesthouse.
The breakfast is delicious: fresh juice, selfmade cakes and cheese bread. A good start into the day. The location is in a calm and romantic neighborhood, with plenty possibilities of restaurants and cafes. It makes you feel a bit like in Paris.
On the day of our arrival we could move into the room earlier and on the day of our departure we could stay till evening to take a shower before our flight. Guide was so nice to offer that to us and didn't even charge for that extra service.
Abolutely great hospitality. Thanks for the nice stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guesthouse Bianca is one of the only places in all of Rio de Janeiro from which you can enjoy a true bohemian neighborhood, the chic beaches of the south, the bustling city center, the infamous viewpoints, and the non stop nightlife - all from the luxury of a private home surrounded by a tropical garden. The newly renovated home was built in 1932 and is located on a quiet residential street in the heart of Santa Teresa, considered by many to be the most charming cultural and historical neighborhood in all of Rio. Guests are only a 5 minute walk to countless restaurants, bars, shops, bus and tram stops, and just a 10 minute walk to Rio's ever expanding metro system. The three rooms are exquisitely appointed and furnished, two of which boast stunning views of the Bay of Guanabara and Sugar Loaf. The private guest entrance is through the lush garden, where you can find mango, coconut and goiaba trees, bromeliads, orchids, not to mention countless tropical birds and the occasional monkey. All of the rooms have elegant private bathrooms, inlaid hardwood floors, air conditioning, ceiling fans, and free wireless Internet. On the ground floor, guests have their own dining room and a self-catering kitchenette where they are welcome to prepare light meals and drinks. Guesthouse Bianca's gracious host, Guido, is a native Cariocan and has lived in Rio all his life. He speaks English, French and Italian and is always available to give tips on Rio, or join guests for a homemade piece of cake or a cachaca on the terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Guesthouse Bianca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Bianca Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Guesthouse Bianca Rio De Janeiro, Brazil