“Very Nice tour”

Ranked #136 of 594 Tours in Rio de Janeiro
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lisa Rio Tours is a specialist in cultural and private tours, which can be planned individually for our customers.One of our highlights are our "Historical Walking Tours" in small groups.Our main focus is providing an exceptional travel experience for our customers and a particularly close contact to land, people, culture and history.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

My family and me spent an afternoon walking with Lisa in Rio historical downtown . We have been picked up at the hotel in Copacabana and together with the metro we reached the center of Rio. Lisa was very kind and professional. We have very appreciated the historical profile with which she explained the corners of the old Rio. we also had the opportunity with her to appreciate the tasty sweets of the ancient “Confetteria Colombo”

All reviews
"tram"
in 4 reviews
"copacabana"

Reviewed February 8, 2018

I will highly recommend Lisa's Historical Walking Tour! For my short stay in Rio, this was the perfect way to experience the city. I was picked up at the hotel and guided through the city centre, having the history of the city explained as we went along. I found Lisa's guiding very interesting and professional, making the day very meaningful! Thanks Lisa!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
monalisa2703, Proprietário at Lisa Rio Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2018

Dear Bjarte,

thanks for this great recommendation.

Best Regards.
Lisa

Reviewed December 30, 2017

Our group of 6 had only one full day in Rio and were interested in the Redeemer site, especially to spend time in the surrounding forest Park to bird watch. Our guide was not willing to accommodate us in the Park, and had us wait for a long time for the vehicle to return following the tour of the Redeemer. He spent too much time telling us his view of the world's problems and too little about Brazil. Afterwards we asked to visit the Botanic Garden but the guide was not really interested in the site and provided no new information and drifted off to talk to other visitors. The van did arrive on time and we had the driver and guide for most of the day but we thought the fee was expensive for what we received ($75 US each X6!).

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
monalisa2703, Proprietário at Lisa Rio Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Dear Helen,

I'm sorry for this tour. Once someone come back to Rio I offer a "free walking tour" in the center for you.
Tell me when someone of the group is arriving.

Please, could you send me on my private mail the name of the guide.

Thanks Lisa

Reviewed December 22, 2017

My family and me spent an entire day with Lisa. We have been picked up at the Hotel at 8 am and headed to Corcovado, than Santa Teresa, Lapa (Escadaria Selarón), Downtown, the Olympic Boulevard and finally, after lunch, to the Pao de Acucar. Lisa was very kind, she explained us all the stories of the city and the places, she was very accurate in carving the tour and we always felt very safe and protected, wether close to the favelas or downtown in a beatiful (but empty) Sunday morning. The tour was wonderful as Rio is it, but Lisa will let you appreciate the beauty of the famous sights and of the hidden corners!

Dear Marco,

thanks for that nice recommendation.

Best Regards