Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good Santa Teresa and Centro Tour

We booked a tour of Santa Teresa -where we stayed at the gorgeous Santa Teresa MGallery hotel- and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Hermes_NL
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Lisa: A Walking Wikipedia Guide

I am still not sure if I enjoyed my Lisa Rio Tour of Rio's central city and Santa Theresa, but came... read more

Reviewed June 26, 2018
susanmK4092UQ
Rio de Janeiro, RJ

All reviews walking tour santa teresa famous sights personal tour rio tour great tour felt very safe driver portuguese brazil slaves sites topic stories introduction lapa tram
Reviewed November 18, 2017

Staying at Grand Hyatt, Barra, we had to pay another R$ 50 for the half-day tour of Christo Redentor, but in doing so, it became a personal tour by car, rather than bus. Our sub-contracted driver was a very opinionated ex-pat German who for some reason had decided that Santa Teresa was the best district in Rio. (It did have a charming new trolley car service designed for the tourists). None of this detracted from the sensational panorama which is available from Corcovado. Lisa Tours was disorganised and its response chaotic. The only reason we persevered was that Lisa was willing to pickup from the Grand Hyatt.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank BobE479
Reviewed June 22, 2017

Lisa was great, and super helpful. I was in Rio on my own, and as it was low season, was ahving difficulty finding tours I could join. She not only checked into these for me (of which there were none), but then arranged a private hike up Tijuca mountain for me. She is extremely knowledgeable about Rio and surrounds, and navigates easily through English and Portuguese. I would have liked more information on the flora and fauna of the forest, but for historical knowledge/facts/stories, she was excellent. I would highly recommend her.

Date of experience: June 2017
monalisa2703, Proprietário at Lisa Rio Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2017

Thanks for your recommendation. Thanks Lisa
Best Regards, Lisa

Reviewed June 20, 2017

I had only one day to explore Rio, and Lisa Rio Tours were excellent at whizzing me around the best bits and ensuring that I got to the airport on time afterwards. Top job and very accommodating!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
monalisa2703, Proprietário at Lisa Rio Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2017

Thanks for that great recommendation.

Reviewed June 13, 2017

I used her service in Rio twice and she was always excellent: professional, punctual and very friendly. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a customized tour in Rio.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
monalisa2703, Proprietário at Lisa Rio Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

Thanks for that fantastic recommendation.

Reviewed June 13, 2017

Lisa was very knowledgeable and engaging. We went as a group of three. Highly recommend her for a day out and to get the full experience

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks - for this great recommendation.