“I had great time with Lisa”
Review of Lisa Rio Tours

Lisa Rio Tours
Ranked #116 of 487 Tours in Rio de Janeiro
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lisa Rio Tours is a specialist in cultural and private tours, which can be planned individually for our customers.One of our highlights are our "Historical Walking Tours" in small groups.Our main focus is providing an exceptional travel experience for our customers and a particularly close contact to land, people, culture and history.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed August 6, 2011

I would like to say Thank you to Lisa in this review. I had great time with her on 18 Jul 2011, my last day in Rio. She took me to the central area of Rio where I did not plan to go before my trip. She showed my a lot of beautiful area and buildings and explained the history of Rio to me. I am glad that I had Lisa as my guide!

There are newer reviews for Lisa Rio Tours

Reviewed July 24, 2011

While it rained almost the entire day, Lisa was very professional in explaining Rio's Portuguese and French influence. We spent half a day walking through Central part of city and then we headed to Santa Theresa. The highlight was really the tram ride which is pretty exciting and scenic as well.

Overall, it was a worthy trip! Do try it!

Reviewed July 2, 2011

Had a great tour with Lisa of the historical district and Santa Teresa. Lisa is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Pace of the tour was just right. I'll definitely contact her on my next visit to see more of Rio.

Reviewed June 25, 2011

I did an all-day personal tour with Lisa during a short stay in Rio. Lisa has an in-depth knowledge of Rio history and how it has influenced Rio's culture today. We visited all of the major tourist sites first (Sugar Loaf , Corcovado, Santa Teresa, Arches of Lapa (on streetcar), Steps of Seleron (got to meet and take a picture with Seleron)) and then visited places in which I had a special interest (i.e., futbol stadium, sambadrome, and shopping). Most importantly, Lisa always offered to take my photo to document my experience. She had a wealth of knowledge about any question I asked about the school system, Carneval, etc. so that I had a grasp of life in Rio and its various celebrations. Lisa reseved tickets to the Plataforma show for me and assisted me with getting a driver for my return trip to the airport at a very fair price. I highly recommend Lisa's personal one-day tour and will definitely book another tour with her when I return to Rio.

Reviewed June 24, 2011

I went on the historic walking tour whilst in Rio with Lisa and it was excellent. Lisa clearly had a very wide knowledge of the history of Rio and also Brazil and the visit to Santa Theresa is important for anyone who wants to understand Rio and the trip on the ancient trolley bus was a highlight..

Lisa was also very helpful with other suggestions with respect to Rio and this advice was invaluable..

Thoroughly recommended.