“wonderful days in Rio! best tour guide!!”

Daniel Cabral - Rio Tour Guide
Ranked #2 of 548 Tours in Rio de Janeiro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi. I am a tour guide with 15 years of experience. I provide Private Tours in Rio de Janeiro and can take you to visit all the main attractions of this amazing city and also some places that only locals would know. I can offer you cultural tours, walking tours, hikings or drive you around on my confortable car. Please get in touch and Enjoy Rio!!!
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I spent two days with my sons in Rio in July and was so lucky to have had the opportunity to see so many things thanks to Daniel. He tells you so much about the city, the country, all questions were answered and he really knows all you might want to know... or tries to get the answers in seconds. We had such a good time, the kids were not bored at all, it was really a blast for all of 3 of us! I just want to say thank you so much!! hope to get back soon and hope so much that you are available then for another tour!

1  Thank eja1966
"safe driver"
in 7 reviews
"chinese view"
in 9 reviews
"answered all of our questions"
in 6 reviews
"an excellent guide"
in 13 reviews
"confeitaria colombo"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed August 16, 2014

We hired 2 days of Daniel's time and he optimized our introduction to Rio taking us to all the main attractions as well as one I added to the list, Pedro Bonita where the hang gliders take off from..would highly recommend this stop unless you suffer from Vertigo....
Daniel's knowledge was excellent and he drove us everywhere in his comfortable car. We were challenged by some very un-Rio like weather but still managed to see the views from Sugarloaf and Christ statue.
Thanks for two great days...we will be in touch if we are ever lucky enough to return to this great city.

1  Thank Mark T
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I booked Daniel about a month before my Rio trip and contacted him through his email account. First impression was how quick he responded to my tour guide request and was able to fit me, my wife and my 9 yr old son for August 6 for a full day tour.
I can only give high praise for Daniel and was very glad that I got the best and #1 rated tour guide here on Trip Advisor. I really didn't need to tell him what sites to show me since with 13 yrs experience, he knows what most tourists would like to see in the day.
Just to go quickly run through our itineray....National Tijuca Rain forest -> Chinese Vista -> a waterfall within the rainforest -> Corcovado (Cristo Redento) -> Sambodrome -> downtown Rio with the Cathedral, Opera House and lunch at a really good Brazilian restaurant -> Urca and Sugar Loaf -> hotel.
To me, Daniel has all the qualities you would want with a tour guide. His english was great. He was personable and easy to talk to. Daniel was patient when we spent extra time buying souvenirs at the Christ the Redeemer and he listened to and answered questions my son had out of the blue. If you are deciding on which tour guide to choose for a day trip to Rio de Janeiro, you won't have any regrets on booking with Daniel Cabral.

2  Thank Trojan4Life
Reviewed August 7, 2014

First of all i have to say, that this Tour Guide is different than any other one you have ever met. We were on a cruise and our first stop was Rio de Janiero. As we don't like those overcrowded bus tours that are offered by the cruise excursion agency, we decided to make a tour with Daniel Cabral. He is one of the friendliest and calmest persons i've met in my life! he will answer you any (appropriate) question you may have about the city. He will try to fit everything that's somehow possible in his program, yet wont rush through anything. It was well organized and all that at a fairly reasonable price! If you don't have anything booked yet for Rio, take Daniel!! you won't regret it!
Thanks to you Daniel! It was absolutely a remarkable day! Way to go!

3  Thank Benni1710