“A must for an excellent Rio experience!”

Daniel Cabral - Rio Tour Guide
Ranked #1 of 468 Tours in Rio de Janeiro
Phoenix, Arizona
“A must for an excellent Rio experience!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

If you're planning a trip to Rio, plan at least one day with Daniel! He not only guided us through the sites in a very efficient, safe manner - he was very knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and fun! Plus, his English is excellent, the driver was pleasant and professional, and the vehicle was clean and comfortable. We spent one day touring Corcovado, Sugar Loaf, and a beautiful forest, then a second half-day visiting the incredible downtown Cathedral, the Carnavale venue, and the city center. We spent 10 days in Brazil, and our time with Daniel was a definite highlight. We strongly recommend him!

Visited June 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great guide”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

A tour with Daniel is more like being with a friend than a guide.
Daniel gets you ahead of the crowds & even when they are in abundance and the lines as long as the coastline, He uses his years of well established connections to get us through quickly. He's intuitively informative and designs the day around your interests. Our terrible Portuguese and hand gesturing communication was never needed as Daniels English is fantastic. Seamless email correspondence before and during our trip and he also provides airport transfers which relieved us of any hassles after a long flight. So do yourself a favour, book a Rio tour with him.

Visited June 2013
Western Australia, Australia
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great tour of Rio - perspective of a vision impaired tourist”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Traveling to Rio for a conference, I was hoping to
have the opportunity to get out of the hotel for a
day and see some sights. The only catch is that I'm
legally blind and as such have very limited version
which makes it difficult to get around. My wife got
in touch with Daniel and organised a private tour for
me which was absolutely fantastic.

On the tour we took the train to the Christ Statue,
went up the cable cars on Sugar Loaf mountain and saw
a number of beaches as part of a full day tour. As I
use a white cane, Daniel was very helpful in guiding
me around, helping me to buy some presents for the
family back home and taking photos. Best of all,
Daniel is very knowledgeable and had no problems in
answering all of my questions.

Sometimes it can be a bit intimidating traveling to
a new place when you can't see very well, but Daniel
is an excellent tour guide who was happy to help and
made for an excellent day out.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank RH_SH_13
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great day in Rio!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I just got back from a trip to Rio. Our tour with Daniel was outstanding! He took us all around the city, showed us all the sights we wanted to see, and took time to give us the background on everything and answer all our questions. He seemed to know everything about the city. We definitely recommend him to any other tourists making a visit to Rio.

Visited May 2013
Lakewood, California
“Best Private Guide to Take You Through Rio”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Myself and 3 other students went to Rio for a business consulting trip and while we were there we wanted to try and pack in all the major tourist stops into one day. Daniel definitely was successful in doing this for us. We had a full day tour (about 8 hrs) and we were able to let him know all the places we wanted to see and then we even asked him for a few recommendations which were great!

I cannot say enough good things about Daniel. He really cares about you throughout the tour and is a very nice personable guy. We stayed in a condo in Arpoador and he gladly picked us up in the morning and dropped us off that night after the tour. Not only was the tour excellent but it was extremely affordable as well compared to other tour offerings in Rio. The tour with Daniel ended up being the best part of the entire trip to Rio. We were able to take about 400 pictures per person just on his tour alone. I would highly recommend that you use Daniel when booking any Rio Tour. You will be really happy that you did!

Thanks again Daniel for an amazing day in Rio!

Visited April 2013