“Thumbs up!”

CHRIST REDEEMER EXCLUSIVE AND UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
Ranked #34 of 569 Tours in Rio de Janeiro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: TAILOR-MADE TOUR = Private and customized day tour in Rio city. Accredited tour guide + transportation visiting places of your interest and much more, enchanting your day in Rio.
Reviewed July 2, 2016

My husband and I (Aussies) chose Neyla because of the great TA reviews. So glad we did! Our day started overcast. We especially wanted to see Christ the Redeemer and Sugarloaf Mountain. If we were on a bus tour I'm sure we would have missed both as they stick to a strict schedule. Neyla reshuffled our tour and eventually we not only saw Christ the Redeemer but also Sugarloaf Mountain both in all their glory. We also saw things we never though we would like the fresh food markets, Selaron Stairs, the Carnivale costumes, art deco paintings, the Metropolitan Cathedral and so much more. Neyla is very knowledgeable and a truly lovely lady who has a passion for her city and it is obvious in her enthusiasm. Do yourself a favour and look no further. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Hi Neyla! - Lorene and Ian

1  Thank flossygirl
TourGuideNeylainRio, Owner at Neyla Rio Tour, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2016

Dear Lorene and Ian,
I was very happy to have both of you in Rio and felt very luck to be your guide!
Impressed with your flexibility accepting my tour suggestions to explore my city discovering our way of life....
It was a reward, to me, spend a day with both of you, lot of fun....
Miss you!!!

"felt very safe"
"an excellent guide"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed June 29, 2016

Neyla is relaxed, friendly, and full of local information. She is well known by all the vendors who obviously like her very much. Loved the farmer's market! We did not feel at all rushed, yet had a busy, enjoyable day.

TourGuideNeylainRio, Proprietário at Neyla Rio Tour, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2016

I’m very proud that you gave me the chance to be your guide and made your experience in Rio memorable.
YESSSSSSS we had a great day together....like old friends.....
Thank you so much for the great hours we had!
Warmest memories and, yes, we had a great day with a lovely time exploring my city as local does it!
Thank you!!!!

Reviewed June 14, 2016

We saw a lot of cultural parts of the city that is not included in most tours. Neyla took us to hang out with the locals. Neyla is awesome and she must know everyone. Thank you so much for making our trip the best it could be.

TourGuideNeylainRio, Owner at Neyla Rio Tour, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2016

I'm so happy for your note and proud that I was able to make your day in Rio memorable and pleasant!
What a joy to have you in Rio showing my city!
Thank you so much to choose me to your guide!

Reviewed June 14, 2016

We were a little wary about hiring a single guide, especially considering the fact that we had to pay her in advance. Boy were we glad we did though! Unfortunately, our time in Rio coincided with a rain storm. Things didn’t look good as far as sight-seeing. Neyla was great in her communication with us the day before the tour – giving us options and being flexible around the weather. Unfortunately I missed her email around re-scheduling our sight-seeing date, but she still showed up promptly in the pouring rain (which for Cariocas is the worst weather they could imagine!). Through some miracle (or careful planning on Neyla’s part), the clouds cleared up just enough for us to see The Redeemer. She then gave us a wonderful guided tour of the city in her comfortable car. We saw the St. Teresa neighborhood, Selaron Stairs and Sambadrome in addition to Sugarloaf. Not bad for a day of sightseeing! The best part was a random stop at a street market. Got to taste some amazing fruit and see how the locals live. I highly recommend this tour. Neyla really does an outstanding job. Thank you Neyla for the great memories and photos!

1  Thank uclabruin75

Thaqnk you so much for the review!
Yes, we can't control the weather but finally, after a positive energy we ended up having the best of my city.
My last name is "Bontempo", means good weather but this time we had to squeezz in to get s nice city view: WE MADE IT AFTER ALL!!!! kkkkk.
Thank you so much for the patience, trust and flexibility ! It made possible to have a gret day touring in Rio!
Your joy and satisfaction is very important to me!
THANK YOU!!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 14, 2016

We had a wonderful time with Neyla in Rio. She is a great driver and lovable person. The tour with Neyla was well-organized, knowledgeable and enjoyable. Since we had only two days in Rio, we found that it was a good decision to join the day tour to travel around the city. It was our first time in Rio and we found it so beautiful and fantastic!

I really appreciate your worlds and I’m so happy you were happy with my assistance in Rio.
I’m also very proud that you gave me the chance to be your guide and made your experience in Rio memorable.
Thank you so much for the great hours we had touring together!
Warmest memories and, yes, we had a great day touring!
Thank you!!!!