“Meat fest!”
Review of Porcao Barra - CLOSED

Porcao Barra
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
The Woodlands, Texas
“Meat fest!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Definitively a meat lovers paradise, this is perhaps the best rodizio in town, for sure the best option in this part of town. The service is great, the price is a bit steep but if you are hungry, it is worth it.

Visited April 2013
Contato C, Marketing Digital at Porcao Barra, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thanks for your visit.

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Great service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've eaten at this restaurant for about 20 years. It's had, obviously, its ups and downs, but fortunately, this time it was on an up on what service was concerned.
I had arrived earlier with my cousin only, waiting for the rest of the family (3 more), and we were immediately sat after we chose where we would like to sit. The service started straight away with the waiters taking down our drinks request, and bringing delicious chicken hearts and sausage, as they normally start serving. One of the managers immediately came to introduce himself, and offer is assistance in case we needed him, and another extremely friendly waiter came to introduce himself as well.
The rest of the family arrived, and decided to sit down somewhere else. The moving was done swiftly, and in a blink of an eye we were sat at a different section of the restaurant, and served well and professionally.
The meat was delicious, the salad bar offered an amazing selection of Brazilian salads, sushi, and other sea food delicacies.
The only thing I cannot comment much on is the price, as I was not the one to pay for the bill, but apparently it was quite high, making it the only reason why I do not score it as excellent.
Worth going if you've got the dollar though!

• Visited January 2013
Doha, Qatar
“Great meat, but WAY OVERPRICED!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Wow, Brazil has got expensive since we were last there. We went to Porcao with friends, only because we didn't want to sit in traffic for hours to go to Fogo de Chao which is finally in Rio as well. The meat is excellent as always, but considering it is local meat, I don't know how they justify their prices. Drinks are fairly hefty as well....

• Visited March 2013
Thanks for your visit.
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Best Rodizio in Town is Porcão”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Wanna have the Best Rodizio in town look for a Porcão, they have the bigger variety of meats, best cheese "pastels" as starters and also a good fried shrimp

Visited September 2012
Miami, Florida
“Best Rodizio in Rio!!!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I was so excited eating at Porcao that I called my friends in Colombia to tell them how espectacular was the food. I stayed 10 days in Rio and I went twice to Porcao. And definely the day I come back to Rios, hopefully with my husband, I'll take him there. It was meat paradise,,, and the sides were like WOWW!!

• Visited September 2012