Ok, Rio is in a huge deficit of hotels - and this is one of the FEW new hotels. It is wonderful.
Opened on August 1, 2010 - and I checked in on August 2nd.
The breakfast was great - made to order omelettes, fresh fruits, breads, meats, etc.
Room service is very reasonably priced, and good.
Location is a 15 minute taxi ride to the beach and shopping. Not located super close to a Metro station, but across the street from Santos Dumont airport (walking distance).
FREE wireless internet, fully stocked mini-bar, in-room safe, sofa and desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel has more than 400 hotels in 60 countries, located in the centre of key cities and suitable both for business trips and for holidays. Whether you visit us to relax, eat, work or find yourself, our facilities and teams are entirely at your service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel RJ Santos Dumont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Rio De Janeiro Santos Dumont Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Novotel RJ Santos Dumont Rio De Janeiro, Brazil