Others have very adequately summed up this hotel - convenient for the Santos Dumont (domestic) airport and in the business district, with most office locations only a short taxi ride (10 to 15 Reals cost) away. There is also a taxi rank outside the hotel. It's true there are no restaurants nearby but I found the front desk staff (particularly one of them) very helpful in recommending places to go for dinner in other parts of the city. The only disappointment was some of the meals in the restaurant. Breakfast is a large buffet and is fine, and they do a large and excellent buffet lunch on Fridays. However, some of the a la carte food on the menu was frankly poor - had to send back a steak that was so tough that it was completely inedible. There are also conference facilites upstairs and two free to use Internet links in Reception - ideal for checking in on-line for flights!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel has more than 400 hotels in 60 countries, located in the centre of key cities and suitable both for business trips and for holidays. Whether you visit us to relax, eat, work or find yourself, our facilities and teams are entirely at your service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Novotel RJ Santos Dumont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Rio De Janeiro Santos Dumont Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Novotel RJ Santos Dumont Rio De Janeiro, Brazil