“Really good, tasty and simple pizza by the slice”
Review of Vezpa Pizzas

Vezpa Pizzas
Ranked #975 of 14,116 Restaurants in Rio de Janeiro
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Leblon
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Ideal for a quick lunch takeaway. Reasonably priced, plenty of variety and excellent crunchy thin pizza bases.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I've been so many times at Vezpa but now i finally decided to post my review here. As the Brazilians say it is BBB (bom, bonito e barato = good, cute and cheap). The pizza is always fresh, crunchy and with amazing flavors. It reminds me of the Roman (from Rome, Italy) pizza because there the pizza is thin with a nice crust and great different flavours. Also it is always open, even later on at night after we party and are hangover and hungry. Although it is sold per slice you can't compare with those jumbo slice greasy type of place, it is not fair to compare. Vezpa is cool, with great food and decent price! Highly recommend!!!

1  Thank guilherme p
Reviewed July 6, 2013

They don't speak English very well, but you'll manage. These guys even have vegan options! They aren't cheap but the pizzas are to die for.

2  Thank Kelliebu
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Staying in copacabana, our hostel told us to order dominos. No way! I would never support that company. Choose these guys. We ordered 7 large pizzas. They delivered faster than they told us and it was great. Definitely a go!

2  Thank Traveldigger8
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I've only tried mozzarella but it really reminds me of a restaurant in NY, and I love the pizza in NY so I love the pizza here. Loved it! One warning though, sometimes they don't have enough chairs.

2  Thank Zach H