Me and my girl friend stayed here for 17 days. We're both from Portugal so we did a long journey arriving just after 1am. The security guard was simply amazing and extremely friendly. By mistake i had just reserved 4 nights for one person but he managed to get us an extra bed even tho the hostel was quite full. The receptionist guys / girls are the most friendly you can get. Besides being their job to help you they always go beyond and make you feel "at home" making your trip even more special.
The hostel is very clean (in the sense that it is a hostel and not a fancy hotel) - the bathrooms are cleaned twice a day. The beds are comfortable and there are large lockers to store your bags (just bring a lock with you). Good breakfast, excellent location, great staff.
Nothing to complain about this hostel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just three blocks from the famous Copacabana beach, next to the metro and a beautiful national park, CabanaCopa is a new quality backpackers hostel in a street w/ 24hrs security with a warm & welcoming atmosphere of our friendly & helpful staff.A large colonial house fully renovated with clean spacious dorms and bathrooms, excellent social areas (indoor and outdoor) that include our CabanaBar w/ Live sports & music, a Games room w/ Pool table, cards etc., a Cinema room w/ 52” LCD HD Cable TV & DVD, a Computers lounge w/ Free 20Mbs Internet & Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your CabanaCopa Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabanacopa Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- CabanaCopa Hostel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil