We stayed here for 6 nights in total, 3 nights each time. It is a very comfortable place to stay. It has a nice, relaxed vibe and friendly staff who are happy to help. It is generally clean and the showers are lovely and hot, with a girls-only bathroom and dorms. Breakfast is good and has everything you need. It's sociable but there's not a massive party vibe. 5 mins walk to Copacabana beach and very close to a metro station and bus stop to take you anywhere you need to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just three blocks from the famous Copacabana beach, next to the metro and a beautiful national park, CabanaCopa is a new quality backpackers hostel in a street w/ 24hrs security with a warm & welcoming atmosphere of our friendly & helpful staff.A large colonial house fully renovated with clean spacious dorms and bathrooms, excellent social areas (indoor and outdoor) that include our CabanaBar w/ Live sports & music, a Games room w/ Pool table, cards etc., a Cinema room w/ 52” LCD HD Cable TV & DVD, a Computers lounge w/ Free 20Mbs Internet & Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and Orbitz so you can book your CabanaCopa Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabanacopa Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- CabanaCopa Hostel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil