Great location! Couldn't be better. Breakfast very good, helpful English-speaking staff. Fun people and great activities. Extremely unhappy with being charged $50 for weekend when price for week is 35 reals. I have to leave early (three days) from brazil because I was charged so much here. Best idea is to only stay for week and switch on weekends but that's a huge hassle, which is why I ended up paying. :( very clean, great environment, television, wifi (not excellent in room), hot showers, again awesome people. Full kitchen but bring own cutlery if you want to cook at dinner time! Overall had a blast but was expensive. Rio is in general, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just three blocks from the famous Copacabana beach, next to the metro and a beautiful national park, CabanaCopa is a new quality backpackers hostel in a street w/ 24hrs security with a warm & welcoming atmosphere of our friendly & helpful staff.A large colonial house fully renovated with clean spacious dorms and bathrooms, excellent social areas (indoor and outdoor) that include our CabanaBar w/ Live sports & music, a Games room w/ Pool table, cards etc., a Cinema room w/ 52” LCD HD Cable TV & DVD, a Computers lounge w/ Free 20Mbs Internet & Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your CabanaCopa Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabanacopa Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- CabanaCopa Hostel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil