“The Best Way to Experience Rio!”

Bromelia Rio Travel & Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer family-friendly Rio de Janeiro Tours 52 wks/year. On our site, you can find sample itineraries of what's included, duration & activity. We focus on fast/thorough communication, customer service & authentic travel. We're a Travel Agency licensed to operate as a Tour Operator by the Brazilian Ministry of Tourism (Cadastur).
Reviewed January 6, 2018

Bromelia Rio is hands down the best way to see the city. Offering amazing, immersive experiences of so many different aspects of Carioca life, Bromelia Rio's tours made me fall in love with Rio. Also, I would be shocked if every single review on here doesn't mention what an incredible person Lauren is. I honestly never expected to love Rio so much, but Lauren made every day there so fun and vibrant. She has a wealth of knowledge about the city and is great at understanding everyone's different travel styles. I will definitely be contacting Bromelia Rio every single time I'm in Rio!

Date of experience: February 2017
BromeliaRioTours, Owner at Bromelia Rio Travel & Tour, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2018

Thank you kindly! It was equally as wonderful to meet you both. Your energy and enthusiasm for experiencing life and all the colors that it comes in was infectious. We feel here that we not only had a great time with you, but made life long friends. You are welcome back anytime!

All reviews
"brazilian music"
"felt safe"
"amazing experience"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"amazing tour"
"ipanema beach"
"sugarloaf mountain"
"sugar loaf"
"lauren"
in 47 reviews

Reviewed January 5, 2018

Lauren is the best. She is super knowledgeable on all things Rio! She is warm, fun and highly professional. Loved working with her!

Date of experience: December 2017
BromeliaRioTours, Owner at Bromelia Rio Travel & Tour, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2018

We thank you kindly for taking the time to review us. It was more than a pleasure to help and provide you with all the info you needed in a timely fashion, so you could get the planning out of the way and just enjoy your trip to the fullest. We are here any time you need us.

Reviewed January 5, 2018

Lauren was such an excellent travel concierge besides being such a sweet person. She knew exactly what I was looking for and recommended me with the best hikings and activities. From dancing Samba in the middle of a local neighbourhood, to hiking the top of the two brothers mountain in a bike. I completely felt the brazilian culture and not only that, but I felt part of it. Thank you Lauren for one of my greatest trips. Hope to meet again in the future since I can´t wait to go back to Brazil.

Date of experience: October 2017

Thank you so much Olga! You are by far one of our most memorable guests. The memories we have with you will not hold us forever though, please come back soon so we can make some more.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Lauren and her travel company are amazing. I did the Carnival Samba School and New Years 2018. Lauren herself is an incredible person and full of life. She personally takes you to different events and it definitely isn't a "travel company, logo wearing" bar crawl style outing. She actually immerses you in the culture so you feel part of the event vice just observing from the outside. After the event is over she ensures that you get home safely and stays in touch giving suggestions for food, bars, and other activities. You really do make a lifelong friend. I highly recommend anything from her company.

Date of experience: December 2017
BromeliaRioTours, Owner at Bromelia Rio Travel & Tour, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! Please be assured that we equally enjoyed being a part of your trip to Brazil. When a guest comes fully ready to be a part of the moment and is open to all aspects of the country, it is such a pleasure for us to open those cultural doors. Have a happy new year and know you are always welcome back!

See more reviews
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

I had been to Brazil a few times in the past and was looking for something new to do as a tourist. Lauren at Bromelia set me up with a hiking guide for the local mountain trails as well as a tour through the city. I went to the farmers market and even navigated the public transit system. This was definitely one of the most memorable trips!

Date of experience: April 2017

Thank you kindly! It was more than a pleasure to welcome you to Brazil. We won't soon forget eating local food at the Farmer's Market with you or navigating the back streets of Rio de Janeiro. We look forward to the next time you are in town. Happy New Year!