other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Jerome W
“Roach Issue”
Reviewed February 18, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

The space looked just like photos revealed. It is a renovated apartment in an older building.

Pro: close to shopping, walking distance to Copacabana beach, walking distance to Rio Sol Mall

Cons: The apartment had roaches.

I spent over 2 weeks in the apartment. The 2nd day, I noticed a roach. I contacted the owner about the issue and he told me that be recently had the space fumigated because of a previous bug issue. The day after I talked with him, he had a company come out. The roaches were still present throughout my stay. I had to keep all my food in a small fridge because if it was out on the table, roaches would be present. If it were not for the roach issue, the unit would get 5 stars.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing