I stayed at this hostel near the end of my trip when I was craving a bit less craze and a little more sleep. Lighthouse was great in that regard. The location is lovely, the people running the place were great, and the travelers I met were great. It certainly seems like it's a hostel targeted more toward the 26-34 age demographic and so I thought the place was great. Sylvia is charming as can be, and was fun to just sit around with and chat with and learn from. I highly suggest checking this place out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cute, small and quiet place located within Ipanema, one of the most beautiful and well-known areas of Rio de Janeiro. Only 3 blocks from the beach surrounded by a wealth of restaurants, shops and of course bars and clubs. We have a gorgeous double room and 8 bed mixed dormitory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your The LightHouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lighthouse Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- The LightHouse Rio De Janeiro, Brazil