Rio Rockers Hostel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Mirador Rio Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)
  • Breakfast included
Copacabana Sol Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)
View Hotel
Hotel Bandeirantes(Rio de Janeiro)
  • Breakfast included
Benidorm Palace Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)
  • Breakfast included
Royalty Rio Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Angrense(Rio de Janeiro)
  • Room Service
Premier Copacabana Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgive advicefelt very safethe location is perfectcopacabana beachhostsrio
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The staff are very friendly, helpful and professional. The dorms and bathrooms are clean and maintained. Its close to the beach, the wifi is great and breakfast is ok. The shared dorm with 6 people will cost you 60 Real.

A minus is that you have to rent a towel for 5 Real (but I guess people have a habit of accidental taking the towel with them).

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Having booked a month solo in Brazil from my native UK, Rio Rockers kick started my travels superbly. In particular I can't speak highly enough about the staff there, friendly and helpful, they really helped to set up my holiday experience. The location is ideal and the service was excellent value for money. By far the best place I stayed in Brazil.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Muito show este hostel! Estive com amigos no Rio para o evento do UFC e o local nos atendeu plenamente. Quartos limpos, bonitos e aconchegantes, localizado bem próximo à praia de Copacabana, preços acessíveis e competitivos, descontos para alberguistas e um staff muito gentil e prestativo que dá dicas de passeios e tours pela cidade-maravilhosa. Vale a pena.
This hostel is awsome! I ´ve been there with friends for the UFC event and the place was very satisfatory. Clean and safe rooms, very well located, close to Copacabana beach, small prices, hostel friendly and offprices and a lol staff, who kickly could give 2u a lot of important tips of the wonderful city.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 28, 2013

One of the best hostels I've already stayed so far! The staff is the best, the location is awesome! and since it's a small hostel, it's easy to get to know the other guests and make friends from all over the world!
I had an amazing time there and I'll definitely go back in my return to Rio de Janeiro!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2013

This hostel is spot on for both groups and individuals looking for a base camp to explore Rio. We stayed at the Rio Rockers for a week over NYE and from the moment we arrived we were greeted with a warm and friendly welcome. The staff went out of their way to ensure we were shown around and had everything we needed. They knew every guest by name and were always happy to give advice on where to go, what to see, or just generally have a chat (all of them speak brilliant English which we found rare in Rio and was an absolute result!!). The atmosphere is very relaxed and is geared around making guests feel at home - treat the people and the place with respect and you can pretty much do what you want when you want kind of vibe.

The location is perfect for tourist sites and beaches, all within walking distance or a short taxi (which the staff will book for you if you ask). Rooms are basic - bed and a locker - but its a hostel, not a 5* hotel, plus we had working air-con which was a godsend.

The staff really make this hostel what it is and I would recommend it to any of my friends travelling to Rio.

The only negative point I can say about The Rio Rockers would be that Henrique and Rodrigo's FIFA skills are pretty much non-existent!! Bit of practice needed lads!!

See you when i'm back in Rio

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends