Ways to Experience Rio Love Story
from $168.08
from $107.20
from $195.43
More Info
All reviews an incredible experience hang gliding christ the redeemer driver tours knowledge rio sugarloaf
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

My partner and I recently booked and transfer from Rio to Ilha Grande through Tavi at Rio Love Stories. They were quick to respond on Facebook and whatsapp throughout the process.

In addition, we needed to return to GIG airport from Ilha Grande in time for an early flight. Tavi was great and went out of his way to arrange a private transfer at a great price for us.

We were so happy at every point in the trip and would gladly recommend Tavi time and time again. Plus love supporting local business

Date of experience: April 2019
tavinoren, Owner at Rio Love Story, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

I am so happy to have been able to help Phoebe, thanks!

Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

I meet Tavi at Copacabana Beach, amazing guy anf guide. We make the boat party tour, my best day in Rio...100% recommend.

Date of experience: March 2019

Great to have been able to support you with a boat party, I am sure it was wild.

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

Tavi was an exceptional tour guide. He is very prompt and speaks really good English which made it very easy for us to communicate with him. He goes above and beyond your expectations. He knows secret spots to visit and surprises you with visits to certain spots if it’s within the area of your tour. We really enjoyed our stay in Rio thanks to Tavi. Every tour we booked with him was one to remember! I highly recommend his services. Absolutely exceptional!

Date of experience: March 2019
tavinoren, Owner at Rio Love Story, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Thanks for visiting Rio Bronwyn and it was a true pleasure to serve you and Kegan while you were here.

Reviewed March 8, 2019

Tavi's immediate responses to our e-mails, promptness, organization and flexibility ensured our successful trip despite the initial delay of the plane, two day rainy weather and carnaval madness in the city. We were able to cover the city, including top spots like Christ and Sugar Loaf plus boat trip around the bay, as well as suburbs (Petropolis and Niteroi). His driver Yuri was excellent.

Date of experience: March 2019
tavinoren, Owner at Rio Love Story, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

It was a great pleasure serving you and your wife in Rio and Yuri thanks also.

Reviewed February 22, 2019

On start i would like to tell that comunicate with Tavi was on really high level, i was very satisfy. I always get response on my email. He shown us all Rio, trip with him was amazing and i want to recommened Tavi to everybody.

Thank you so much Tavi.

Date of experience: February 2019

Hi Michal, it was so fun to meet you here in Rio and our tour day. I hope you and your friends come back some day to the Marvellous City.