Stayed overnight in Mid-March. Found a very decent hotel. Clean room, well equiped with modern TV set, roomy wardrobe and king size bed. Bathroom needed some painting, but is clear (thought that the window was too large), and had all necessary soaps, combs and shampoo. Fare was below average due to my company´s corporate rate. Restaurant is quite simple, no luxury at all, but presented typical Brazilian dishes for dinner, including grilled beef, chicken, cassava flour, rice and black beans. Breakfast had a good assortment of breads,juices, fruits, and one type of cheese, ham and scrambled eggs. Conclusion: Recommended for a business trip. I did not have time to take a walk in the pool or other facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Barra da Tijuca district, the 4-star Promenade Barra First Hotel welcomes you to spend peaceful and joyful moments in its beautiful swimming pool surrounded by grounds. In addition to the pool, sauna, gym and other facilities of the hotel, you can enjoy the beach walking only 10 minutes from there. The hotel is within walking distance of other natural attractions as well, such as the Bosque da Barra Natural Park, the Marapendi Ecological Park, the Marapendi Lake and the Jacarepaguá Lake. Hotel Chain: Promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Promenade Barra First reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Promenade Barra First Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Promenade Barra 1st
- Promenade Barra First Rio De Janeiro, Brazil