Stayed here for 1 night, that was enough.
The good: Good location for Barra, big rooms, balcony, has a pool.
The bad: Service, we had 3 different interactions with 3 different front desk agents, all left us very uninspired. No hello, welcome, how was your trip? No, thanks for staying with us, how was your stay? Just very cold and only interested in form of payment.
The room was pretty clean, but the extremely stained carpet made you wonder....
Breakfast ended at 11am on a Sunday...
And 1 big mistake (I am a former hotel manager), at check-in, we were given our keys without a key packet with the room number written right on the key! VERY DANGEROUS!
This place has all the tools to be a 5 star hotel, they just need a management makeover....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Barra da Tijuca district, the 4-star Promenade Barra First Hotel welcomes you to spend peaceful and joyful moments in its beautiful swimming pool surrounded by grounds. In addition to the pool, sauna, gym and other facilities of the hotel, you can enjoy the beach walking only 10 minutes from there. The hotel is within walking distance of other natural attractions as well, such as the Bosque da Barra Natural Park, the Marapendi Ecological Park, the Marapendi Lake and the Jacarepaguá Lake. Hotel Chain: Promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Promenade Barra First reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Promenade Barra First Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Promenade Barra 1st
- Promenade Barra First Rio De Janeiro, Brazil