“Very healthy”

Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ipanema
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The restaurant is a little bit hidden, but has very nice outside and inside seating. They focus on healthy and organic food. They offer several dishes and also give you the chance to create your own dish by choosing the meat, souce and sides. The food is ok, I guess I just had bad luck with my choice (chicken breast).
The smoothies were very good!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Definitely going back here a couple more times while in Ipanema. There is an abundance of fried food everywhere that this place was an oasis.
I had two different vegetable juices and the quinoa salad which left me feeling pleasantly full. My spouse had the special of the day which was a typical side salad and a 6-7 oz. portion of salmon filet that was cooked to perfection and served with a soy vinaigrette that worked perfectly as well as a side of creamy herbed white yams.
For a weekday lunch, the restaurant was packed. There was a wait for tables and we went directly to the bar to avoid the wait. The crowd was noisy and the juice/smoothy blenders added to the cacophony.
The menu is very diverse and while I don't plan to go back for the ambience I will go back for the simple, clean and fresh food they offer.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Healthy and organic food, but definitely full of flavour! The restaurant is nice and colourful, with some tables are set outdoors. The extensive menu offers salads, fresh juices, smoothies, iced teas, hot dishes and grills, and deserts. We had some queijo coalho (a typical cheese from Brazil), Moroccan couscous with shrimp, quinua risotto, and for desert we shared a guava sweet… It all tasted soooo good! Prices are fair (especially if you consider the area) and portions are really well served. The only problem we had was the significant lack in service quality, which was really bad! We had to wait in line for nearly one hour and we could see people getting in front of us for no reason whatsoever. Once at the table, the waiter took like forever to take our orders and bring us the bill. I totally recommend the restaurant, but make sure you have some patience before going there!

1  Thank julia_arnauld
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is a hidden gem off the beaten path. We stumbled onto this place and were very pleasantly surprised at the great omelets and smoothies and juices. Friends ordered eggs benedict and also loved it! Its very affordable and the atmosphere is great! A must see in Ipanema area.

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

I had some crunchy grilled salmon with potato mash on the side. The food was great and washed down with a pineapple/strawberry juice. The restaurant is just two blocks from the beach set in an internal courtyard. Friendly staff too. Definitely one to recommend! :)