It was our first time in Rio de Janeiro and we spent 7 nights at Carmen and Fernando. Case de Carmen e do Fernando is in Santa Teresa, a charming quarter of Rio. We are very happy that we have not chosen an accommodation at Copacabana or Ipanema, cause Santa Teresa is a very beautiful and relaxed quarter. The rooms are very lovely and tasteful arranged and you notice that you are living at a artists house. On the cosy terrace you can find a pool, that is very welcoming after a long day in Rio with a great view ower Rio. In the morning you have a very tasteful breakfast at which you always meet very interesting travelers for changing tips. At Carmen and Fernando you can have a wonderful accommodation because you feel like at home. There is a very relaxing and open atmosphere. We could experience a great Carneval in Rio, because Carmen, Fernando and Carlos gave a lot of insider tips, that you can not find in any guidebook. For that we would like to thank them. If you are looking for a homelike accommodation with an heartily atmosphere we recommend Casa de Carmen e do Fernando. We are looking forward to our next holidays in Brazil and are happy to meet Carmen, Fernando and Carlos again. Muito obrigado...we will come again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a bed & breakfast with a privileged location in Santa Teresa. Access is very easy by Metro Glory. Are only 10 minutes from walking out of the station . Or by coming Lapa and up the Taylor Street. Near the Cristo Redentor and Sugar Loaf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Casa da Carmen e do Fernando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Da Carmen e Do Fernando Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Da Carmen e Do Fernando Rio De Janeiro, Brazil