Everything about this place is fantastic!
A beautiful house in stunning Santa Teresa, close to loads of art, bars and restaurants.
Amazing terrace to relax on and lovely staff, had such a superb time here and in Rio - it's the perfect place to base yourself. Breakfast and cleanliness is a really high standard.
Stayed in the upstairs room which has it's own personal balcony with great views of Centro and the bay. It is a bit quirky with a small spiral staircase and the private bathroom downstairs but so worth it.
10mins walk to the subway and buses up a steep hill (how else do you expect such views) but very affordable taxis and combi van that stop outside so easy to access if that put you off or for late at night.
Highly recommended for those wanting a cool place to stay in Rio - I'd totally stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a bed & breakfast with a privileged location in Santa Teresa. Access is very easy by Metro Glory. Are only 10 minutes from walking out of the station . Or by coming Lapa and up the Taylor Street. Near the Cristo Redentor and Sugar Loaf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Casa da Carmen e do Fernando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Da Carmen e Do Fernando Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Da Carmen e Do Fernando Rio De Janeiro, Brazil