It was really a pleasure to stay at such a beautiful place in Santa Tereza. It was so familar and everbody was very friendly. Especially for in arts interested people it´s the perfect place to stay. It´s colorful, full of paintings and other arts. Each room is individual. Nice music is playing the whole day and an inspiring smell is in the air. You look out of the window and you definately feel like beeing in holidays!
If you wake up in the morning you can smell fresh coffee. Breakfast is so delicious. Everything you need: exotic fruits, cheese, toast, cereals...
This B&B is well located. It´s close to a lot of bars and clubs where you feel brazilian life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a bed & breakfast with a privileged location in Santa Teresa. Access is very easy by Metrô GLÓRIA. Are only 10 minutes from walking out of the station . Or by coming Lapa and up the Taylor Street. Near the Cristo Redentor and Sugar Loaf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa da Carmen e do Fernando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Da Carmen e Do Fernando Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Da Carmen e Do Fernando Rio De Janeiro, Brazil