This is a really nice place to stay in Rio. The room was small enough but there was a very cool sitting room upstairs with a big open window which had a great view of the new part of the city. The only drawback of the place is that it is situated on a hill so there is a bit of a climb to reach it. Nonetheless, this is only a problem if you've luggage. The nearest Metro or bus is at most a 5/10 minute walk going down from the Casa, and maybe a bit more when you come back. Breakfast was very good. The area felt very safe and there were great restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a bed & breakfast with a privileged location in Santa Teresa. Access is very easy by Metro Glory. Are only 10 minutes from walking out of the station . Or by coming Lapa and up the Taylor Street. Near the Cristo Redentor and Sugar Loaf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casa da Carmen e do Fernando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Da Carmen e Do Fernando Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Da Carmen e Do Fernando Rio De Janeiro, Brazil