“If you stay in Rio, you have to go !”
Review of Via Sete Ipanema

Via Sete Ipanema
Ranked #112 of 14,180 Restaurants in Rio de Janeiro
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ipanema
Description: A place for hipsters, who gives value to the senses. The ViaSete was designed 11 years ago to be a counterpoint to the city noise, cement and asphalt. Innovative in essence, simple and sophisticated cuisine, is essentially Rio brand. We serve organic leafy vegetables, will grill meat, fish and poultry, avoiding fried foods and fats. However we are not radicals and believe that happiness is also freedom of choice. We use the best quality ingredients and our chefs are careful professionals who are proud to add love and a homemade touch to dishes they serve. The ViaSete is attentive to people's health and preserve the planet for future generations. We are partners of WWF-Brazil, the world's largest conservation NGOs and for over 10 years recycle cans, glass, paper, cooking oil and plastics.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This restaurant is accidently found. We walked by and we saw a lot people outside waiting so we decided to check it out. Meanwhile, we met a couple from U.S too. They told us they went there a bunch times. The waiting time was fast. The dishes was great and they served very fast too. I will go back everytime when I visit Rio.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,192)

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed in Rio for a business trip, and decided to go to via sete for a nice dinner out. Was a great choice. Everything was delicious and price was quite reasonable. Was some of the best ice cream ive ever had! Would definitely go again.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Food is not terrific, but it is ok, and the place is very pleasant. Located in the best street of Ipanema, it has a lovely terrace. Service is very good.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Amazing food, service and decoration without an extortionate price! Went back multiple times during my stay in Rio and everything i tried was delicious. I recommend the frozen cocktails too!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Everything I had at this place was fantastic and I was fortunate to stumble upon it. I was trying to eat at Nik, the sushi place down the road, but it was closed. One look at the menu at Via Sete and I knew I was in for a good meal. The tuna steak I ordered was cooked exactly how I wanted it and the berries dessert had the tastiest blueberry sauce topping.