“Too expensive for the crappy service”
Review of Palaphita Kitch

Palaphita Kitch
Ranked #714 of 14,498 Restaurants in Rio de Janeiro
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Lagoa
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

The place needs better staff ASAP since they pretty much look lost all the time. One cashier even tried to over charge my american friend and then argued with me, when i said that the right price was written on the menu clear as day. Beer is expensive and food is soso

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

We have been scammed. We asked to pay separately with credit cards. But instead of splitting the bill they charged the whole amount in each and every single credit card we gave.
Really sad. Looks like nice honest place. We did not have any bad experience in Rio. And we went to Lapa and all kinds of places. I never thought that could happen in a place like this. Really sad. Take care of the check before you leave.
Shame on what you do with tourism.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

The bar location is great but the barmen working there should find another job ! Worse cocktail I have ever had, they were not able to make basic cocktails such us gin and tonic ! We also asked for an Aperol Spritz and got a big glass of Aperol and ice, I could not drink it but paid for it. When we asked for another drink they said that it was an Aperol Kitch, a house-made cocktail... besides the price (30 R$) didn't taste like a cocktail !

Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

Besides the wonderful scenery, anything you choose to order on the menu will be worth it. I'd recommend the Caipivara and the veggie bruschetta. But if you are on a budget, things may get a little expensive!

Reviewed November 13, 2016

Nice and quite place, has a wonderful view from Lagoa. It's a very relaxed enviroment,
It's more of a bar than a restaurant. Good for apetizers and drinks.
I recommend going at night.