Tripadvisor

Ranked #27 of 14,973 Restaurants in Rio de Janeiro
Neighborhood: Leblon
Neighborhood: Leblon
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went to Oro in Rio with very high expectations. Came very highly recommended. The location is very nice and so is the welcome cocktail. The place is cozy and the food is very good. However, I found the place s bit cold and did not meet MY expectations...however, I would still recommend a vist.....

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (528)

Reviewed January 19, 2020

The best meal we had in Brazil. The staff was attentive and on-point. The food was creative and fresh. Dying to go back

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Had a great experience. I won't go into the hiccup as they resolved it at or above our expectation, which is what I want to mention. Not all the time can everything be perfect. When an unfortunate occurrence happens, its either an opportunity or it can lead down a road of continued anguish for patrons. They resolved the issue and made it right. That is what customer service is about and why I suggest this high end, quality restaurant. The level of service by all, including kitchen staff who delivered most of our plates was 5 star!
Shall I mention the food! Very fun, creative and tasteful menu! Fusion at it's best. I can see why they received their Michelin rating. Don't let the price scare you away. It is worth it! Oh, if you get the wine paring, I suggest passing on the Libyan wine.
Enjoy!

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

If you’re in Rio, don’t miss this experience for dinner. The venue and service was top notch, only to be out done by explosion of flavor in the personally prepared plates and exquisite wine pairings! We sat at Chef Felipe Bronze’s table watching him meticulously create each dish, and then savored every bite!

Reviewed January 5, 2020

Middle ground between molecular gastronomy with real ingredients. Great experience. The quality if the brazilian ingredients are still highlighted. Pace your selves.Great service.Chef and team has done a great job in keeping the consistency and the surprise

Date of visit: December 2019