Stayed here for 2 days with my mom and we both fell in love with this magical pousada! The peaceful energy, artistic touches, gorgeous gardens and scrumptious breakfast make this place a true treat. The owners, David and Jimena, really go above and beyond to make guest's feel welcome and can definitely help you with on point recommendations. For those that need, there is also high speed internet available and a large DVD and book collection. I highly recommend staying here and hope I get to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pousada Guarana a place of quiet and beauty For the past ten years we have tried to create a place for traveler's to get away from the hustle of daily life, or a place to relax and recharge after traveling through the big cities of Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro. Our hotel caters perfectly for small groups of friends, honeymooners, or couple's getaway. Here you will find quiet corners to chat or relax surrounded by lush gardens and hummingbirds sipping flower to flower. There will likely be a furry friend to keep you company as well should you desire. We want our guests to have the best experience possible. From beaches to waterfalls, fine dining to outdoor adventure, we can help you to the best our lovely town has to offer. Your hosts, David & Jimena ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Hotel Pousada Guarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Guarana Paraty
- Pousada Guarana Hotel Paraty
- Hotel Pousada Guarana Paraty, Brazil