On one corner of the hotel is a church, which was directly in front of our suite. Aside from the bells in the morning, this hotel has the nicest and most helpful staff. The bed was very comfortable. The pool was cold, and we were there in November. The colors and decor of this hotel make it so charming. The breakfast was decent. This is a must stay when in Paraty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is impossible to think of the historical center of Paraty without mentioning Pousada do Sandi, or Sandi's Lodge. Located in one of the most important historical building sites in Paraty, Pousada do Sandi is a reference in town. Known worldwide for its rich colonial architecture, Paraty's historical center is remarkable. The building that shelters Pousada do Sandi is a city picture postcard. We offer our guests: Sauna, Captain's bar (Pub), Game room, Cable TV and 300 titles of DVDs, Business center, Breakfast, Room Service, Private Parking, SPA All our rooms have conditioned air, telephone, TV, video, safe, minibar, private bathroom, the double beds are king-size. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pousada do Sandi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Do Sandi Paraty, Brazil
- Pousada Do Sandi Hotel Paraty