“Good food in a cute little cafe.”
Review of istanbul

istanbul
Ranked #16 of 1,011 Restaurants in Paraty
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Open everyday 11:00-22:00
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I had been wanting to try this place and it was good. I really loved the falafel , my hubby wasn't so sure but he like the beer and and I liked the fresh juice . I would recommend going here, there was lots if tourists when we were there.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

What a great place to find in Paraty. The food was delicious, the staff were lovely and the place is cute;

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Small little place near the bus terminal, 2 minutes outside the main town. Greeted with big smiles. It only has a few tables. I ordered falafel and I have to say it was the best falafel I have ever eaten. So fresh and cooked from scratch right in front of you in their tiny little kitchen. When we arrived there was only one table left, and possibly as a result it took over 20 minutes for our food to arrive. Luckily we weren't in a rush and the food was definitely worth the wait.

My only complaint is the fresh lemonade was completely watered down. It tasted of minty water to me, could hardly tell if a single lemon was used at all. I'd like my lemonade to taste a bit more like lemon. Fruit juice aside. Great place and a really fair price.

Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

After a little search it was a pleasant surprise to find this hidden gem in Paraty. The food was a refreshing welcome to my palate after being taking around to tourist restaurants by our tour! The owner is also a fresh of breath air amongst the "professional" restauranteaurs who is doing his bit for the community by buying local produce whenever possible. I hope it manages to stay open and keep delighting unexpected customers☺️

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Great döner kebab and very friendly service. Nice small place to have lunch or a snack. Serves also Bohemia. Recommended!

Been to istanbul? Share your experiences!