“Very bad!”

Dining options: Late Night
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Very bad!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Kebabs in this place are not kebabs! The bread is not arabic, an the stuffing mostly cabbage and onion, we only found 3 o 4 little pieces of chicken, even being that we order "chicken and cheese kebabs". As if this were not enough, the price/value is very high (R$ 25 each).

• Visited February 2014

La Paz, Bolivia
“Disappointment”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We ordered kebabs and there was close to no meat in both of them, the bread was not fresh but crispy, do not recommend this place, even for lunch.

“The worst client service ever !!!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

A complete lack of respect for my family. We waited for 1 hour and a half for 2 kebabs. They never came and finaly, when i spoke to the manager, he didn't care at all. I don't recommend this restaurant to anybody.

Visited December 2013
montevideo
“Friendly place”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Ethnic and fusion food, different tastes. Very good music, the owner called Buddha offers a tour around the island. Special dishes for vegetarians and vegan people. Recommend it.

Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“Bland food and slow service, what a disappointing eating experience”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

The place is in a good location, and has a really good layout, aura, etc. Although I feel like it could have been such a better experience than it actually was. I went in expecting a nice kebab skewer, or something kebab related, came out totally unsatisfied, totally frustrated, and totally disappointed. Sat down at a table, simple enough. Asked for a bottle of water and a glass of wine, and the waitress could not understand due to language barrier. Understandable, not her fault, after all I AM in HER country. So the English speaking waitress comes out and takes my order, and I think she forgot about it. Because a group of six came after and sat down, and they had their drinks before I even had mine. Food order took a while as well. Ordered the kebab, expecting it to be on a skewer with rice, onions, salad items on side (like normal), however it all came out in a weird flaky burrito format. And even worse, plate was the size of the burrito, so there were flakes everywhere on the table making a mess. Oh, and they never gave me a fork/knife set either, so had to ask for it. TWICE. And I wasn't the only one. Apparently some other lady had to ask as well, and since no one ever came by her table, she had to walk up to the counter and ask. The "burrito" was so bland I needed hot sauce. First round, they gave me some olive oil thing with peppers in it. Wrong. Asked again, but like the other lady, had to walk up because no one was around. Got some good old fashioned hot sauce finally. To tell you the truth, the best part about my meal was the hot sauce. Sad part is, the hot sauce wasn't a home made batch, it was store bought. Pretty sad when the best thing I ate was a store bought hot sauce. Maybe I should have ordered the Thai/Pasta dish as I saw pasta ordered by a lot of people. If you go there, maybe you should order that, because the kebab/burrito was pretty terrible.

Overall, I would not go there again. Had such great hopes for the place after walking around the island, but the service and food taste was a huge turnoff. Mostly the service. I can understand that the waitress was overwhelmed (which it seemed) but help her out or put some more people on shift! The place was crowded enough where it could warrant another hire. And the manager (nor the waitress) came around to ask if everything was okay. I would have told them if they did, but of course they didn't. In conclusion, I would not recommend this place to people. I mean, yeah, it looks cool and all, but the service is just so frustrating I wouldn't even bother. There are many other places that will wait on you hand and foot and give you a true dining experience.

• Visited June 2013