We stay for 10 days in Aratinga Inn and it was great. We enjoy every time in the pousada, the breakfast is great, also they offer a free tea at five, that is perfect when you return from the beach or an excursion.
The rooms has all the things you need are big, and very relaxing.
All the crew is great, and Rennie (the owner), well, she's a war, very helpfull and inspiring woman.
Don't forget to ask for the Maracuja or Lemmon mouse that Josevaldo makes, really tasty!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Aratinga, your haven of peace and tranquility on Ilha Grande. Our guest rooms and chalets are built in harmony with the verdant Atlantic rain forest. All of our guest rooms and chalets are simple and cozy, but we are sure you will agree that they are comfortable and very cozy. They are furnished with solid timber beds, with a top quality inner spring mattresses, latex pillows and quality, imported bed linen. Rooms are appointed with A/C, ceiling fan, LCD TV and DVD player, a bar fridge for your personal use, and all rooms have a sparkling clean, modern bathroom. For those seeking peace and privacy, Aratinga offers double chalets and double rooms, the perfect personal retreat for nature lovers. We do not receive large groups, small children or smokers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Aratinga Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Aratinga Hotel Ilha Grande
- Aratinga Inn Ilha Grande, Brazil