After travelling through Brazil for a couple of weeks, we ended our trip at Aratinga Inn, and it couldn't have been better. Aratinga itself was wonderfully tranquil, but only a few minutes walk from the centre of Abraao village for restaurants and beaches. Rennie was a brilliant host, offering all sorts of useful advice for for how best to enjoy our time on Ilha Grande, and making us feel completely at home. Afternoon tea was always a highlight, and Rennie has a fantastic DVD collection which we enjoyed when the sun didn't shine. Thank you Rennie to you and all your wonderful staff - we would love to return one day. Robbie and Nicole (London/Buenos Aires).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Aratinga, your haven of peace and tranquility on Ilha Grande. Our guest rooms and chalets are built in harmony with the verdant Atlantic rain forest. All of our guest rooms and chalets are simple and cozy, but we are sure you will agree that they are comfortable and very cozy. They are furnished with solid timber beds, with a top quality inner spring mattresses, latex pillows and quality, imported bed linen. Rooms are appointed with A/C, ceiling fan, LCD TV and DVD player, a bar fridge for your personal use, and all rooms have a sparkling clean, modern bathroom. For those seeking peace and privacy, Aratinga offers double chalets and double rooms, the perfect personal retreat for nature lovers. We do not receive large groups, small children or smokers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Aratinga Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Aratinga Hotel Ilha Grande
- Aratinga Inn Ilha Grande, Brazil