We stayed in the Azalea chalet and had an amazing time at Aratinga. Aratinga has a very chilled atmosphere and is nicely set back from the town but it is still well within walking distance of everything you need.
Rennie was an excellent host. She was full of information about what the island had to offer. We took her up on a lot of her advice regarding what day trips to do and where to eat and every time we were not disappointed! A very nice touch was the daily afternoon tea at Aratinga which is a must if you can make it.
Being at Aratinga really made our stay special on Ilha Grande. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Aratinga, your haven of peace and tranquility on Ilha Grande. Our guest rooms and chalets are built in harmony with the verdant Atlantic rain forest. All of our guest rooms and chalets are simple and cozy, but we are sure you will agree that they are comfortable and very cozy. They are furnished with solid timber beds, with a top quality inner spring mattresses, latex pillows and quality, imported bed linen. Rooms are appointed with A/C, ceiling fan, LCD TV and DVD player, a bar fridge for your personal use, and all rooms have a sparkling clean, modern bathroom. For those seeking peace and privacy, Aratinga offers double chalets and double rooms, the perfect personal retreat for nature lovers. We do not receive large groups, small children or smokers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Aratinga Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Aratinga Hotel Ilha Grande
- Aratinga Inn Ilha Grande, Brazil