We stayed at this Pousada for 8 nights in January. I am an airline pilot so I travel for a living. This is one of my favorite places that I have ever stayed. A beautiful Pousada with an incredible view, meticulously maintained, and very friendly staff and owners. The owner Ricardo is a great host and makes you feel like you are part of his family. The breakfast is great, and the rooms are very clean and comfortable. On a scale of 1-10 I would rate this place as an 11. We will definitely return, this will be our only place to stay in Buzios for years to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a highly privileged position less than 100 yards above the "Joao Fernandes Beach", with a fine panoramic view of the area. Offers one of the best accommodations in town, benefit from a full direct ocean view and balcony-terrace. Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Baia do Joao Pousada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baia De Joao Pousada Buzios
- Baia Do Joao Pousada Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil