“Our favorite Buzios beach!”
Review of Brava Beach

Brava Beach
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We LOVE Brava! It is a wild beach with serious Atlantic Ocean waves. Even better is the Rocka Beach Bar with its fabulous food, massive amounts of chilled champagne, fresh oysters, comfortable sun loungers and impeccable service. A real eclectic group of folks makes people watching interesting and fun. Pets are welcome too.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

By far the most fascinating beach, without any mess, crowds, buildings, and with the cleanest water
It is my favourite

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I spent the day at Rocka and overlooked Brava. I couldn't even read my book I was so in awe of the beauty. The waves here were great. I kept going down and getting in the water because the huge waves were just so enticing. This was my favorite beach in Buzios

Reviewed June 24, 2012

This was an interesting beach scene, comfy white canvas covered beds with umbrellas perched in a hill side that descends steeply to the cold dark watered beach. They have an over priced menu/ drinks and women with to many "enhanced body parts" Nice to sit and chat have a few drinks and get a tan, nothing else going on here, No English is spoken or understood.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

This is where Rockka Bar was delightful food great beach romantic times