This is a small hotel with an extraordinary view of Buzio's bay. Our room was small and run-down, and had to be serviced 3 times during our stay. Food was ok; nothing special. Most of the staff was not attentive, with the exemption of that one serving as concierge. Lobby/pool structure was substandard. This hotel does not have a good cost-effectiveness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel & Spa is a refuge of beauty and elegance in the small town of Buzios, a few hours away from Rio de Janeiro. Nested over Armacao Bay, its Mediterranean style terrace and panoramic view of the sea have fascinated guests for over 40 years. Casas Brancas is a synonym of harmony and simplicity. With touches of style and sophistication, its decor provides the tranquility that permeates the entire ambience. Its team of professionals, trained in different languages, contributes for a even more personalized service. An authentic invitation for rest, pleasure and well-being. With a privileged location, overlooking the Orla Bardot waterfront promenade, the hotel is near the downtown area, as well as being within close range of the best restaurants and beaches in town. Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel & Spa, simply an idyllic experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casas Brancas Boutique - Hotel And Spa
- Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel Buzios
- Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel & Spa Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil