Spent three days here and would definitely return. Each room was its own cabin and had a terrace with a wonderful view of the Joao Fernandes Beach. The pousda is only a 3 minute walk from the beach too. Rooms are cheerful and in a good state. The buffet breakfast was superb with fresh fruit and pastries a plenty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This delightful small hotel is British owned and managed. Remodeled and upgraded in 2007. The hotel consists of individual bungalows, all having a balcony with spectacular sea view. 100 mts. from the peninsula's most attractive beach. Air-conditioned and fully equipped. Large tropical garden and pool. Transfers available from Rio Airport or hotels. Ideal for English speaking guests, but with an authentic Brazilian atmosphere. Elegance and comfort at a reasonable cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pousada Hibiscus Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Hibiscus Beach Buzios
- Pousada Hibiscus Beach Hotel Buzios
- Pousada Hibiscus Beach Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil