Great place to switch off and just enjoy yourself. Had the best holiday ever here!!
Service is great and everyone is very helpful and friendly.
Great location - close to the beach and within 20 walk to Centre where there are plenty of eating places to choose from. Try the smaller restaurants off the main streets as some are over-priced and geared purely for the tourists.
A car is really a must around here but the roads are not well-made and full of pot-holes which just adds to the quaintness of the area!!
The Hibiscus is set up a hillside (as are many of the Pousadas in Buzios) and is not really suitable for the elderly with difficulty in walking or I would think for those with very young children as there are stone floors and steps with not much protection or safety railings. But, for a couple who just want to completely relax and switch-off it is PERFECT.
The swimming pool is small but that doesn't matter as the beach is so near and probably one of the best in Buzios.
The breakfast is a buffet-style with a choice of cold meats & cheese, breads, cakes, fruit, cereal and scrambled egg and sausage and fruit juice - very typical of Brazil.....and more than enough.....but maybe the occasional change would be appreciated - but that's more of a personal observation and certainly not a criticism. The staff are lovely and so helpful without being over -the -top or intrusive.
Suffices to say I can't wait to go back again...............
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This delightful small hotel is British owned and managed. Remodeled and upgraded in 2007. The hotel consists of individual bungalows, all having a balcony with spectacular sea view. 100 mts. from the peninsula's most attractive beach. Air-conditioned and fully equipped. Large tropical garden and pool. Transfers available from Rio Airport or hotels. Ideal for English speaking guests, but with an authentic Brazilian atmosphere. Elegance and comfort at a reasonable cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Pousada Hibiscus Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Hibiscus Beach Buzios
- Pousada Hibiscus Beach Hotel Buzios
- Pousada Hibiscus Beach Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil