“Simply Excellent”

Xavier's Bistro
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I went here for the first time in November 2012, and have gone back every time I've been in Búzios since then (a total of four times). The food is outstanding (especially the specialties) and is prepared and served with care. Pricing is fair and absolutely worth every centavo.

We used to eat mediocre meals at the tourist traps in Búzios, but now our trips to Buzios would be worthwhile even if it were just because of our meal at Xavier's.

1  Thank DOTWC

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Don't let the empty tables fool you. You're about to have one of the greatest culinary experiences in Buzios with amazing service and very reasonable prices. It is just a matter of time until more people discover the Xavier's.
My favorite restaurant in Buzios so far.

2  Thank VComper
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I'm a foodie and very picky. I look for the places that have great ratings and although some people have said this place is no good, it's incredible!! The filet is amazing. The sea bass is a huge portion there were 5 adults and two children in our party and the bill was only RSI$303 which included drinks for the adults. The owner went out of his way to cook pasta for the children. I don't know how anyone could say anything bad. Small place and very popular. Highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We came here last year and we are back again. The food is still delish, great service and we love to have the chef coming to the table and recommending what to eat. I had the sea bass with brown rice and spinach, my hubby had the filet mignon. Just perfect! we order almost all of the tartinis for appettizer. Anyways, a great night with a fab food an wine!

1  Thank viagens2012
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had the best romantic dinner in Buzios with my wife. Xavier attended us personally with a great recommendation for our dinner.
His Bistro is a mirror of him...kind, conformable and appealing.

1  Thank Maxi M