“Parvati, very good lamb..............”
Review of Parvati

Parvati
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

For a country not known for it's lamb quality, and the variety of it's lamb dishes, I was quite surprised that lamb was offered on Parvati's menu and to find that the lamb dish was very good quality meat and very well prepared.

I suggest you try it the next time you are in Buzios...

Reviewed June 29, 2013

The zucchini risotto was absolutely terrible! It was actually regular rice with zucchini.
And they claimed to have arboreo rice (liars!). High prices for poor food.
If you're looking for italian food, avoid this place!!

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Try the bisteca fiorentina. It's one of the best i've ever eat. The pizza are also good, but a litlle overpriced, wich is normal for buzios.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Wasnt that impressed but the food was ok - nothing great

Good points
I liked the decor with all the Vienese masks and picture give it a real Italian feel
Good location in the centre of Buzios
Plenty other bars and restaurants near by

The not so good points
Food very average and a bit tasteless - we had Lasagne
No bread to cheese couvert on the table - it had to be ordered
Too expensive for what it is

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I don't tend to write reviews for restaurants but I think people should be aware of this place. It's situated in an accessible high street of Buzios, and from the front it's certainly attractive, as it is inside with lots of plaques and Rustic memorabilia.

However, that's where the good points end I'm afraid. I was dining with my in-laws and my wife, and although service was attentive, it was very slow. My mother-in-law and I ordered pizza and we were expecting good things since the pizza is in no way cheap ($R40 for a pepperoni) and the big stone oven on show, however, ours were both left on a hot plate for probably 10 minutes or so (waiting for the others dishes to go on pass) and the cheese had hardened on arrival with a very tough crust. My wife and father-in-law eat a fish platter but were both totally unimpressed - the fish was overcooked, dry and over-salted. Two simple dishes centered around care, subtlety and 'amor' were both prepared very badly indeed - If you can't make a pizza, you really shouldn't be in the restaurant business. When we were presented with the bill of nearly R$250, I felt very guilty. If you're looking to enjoy a decent, well made meal in Buzios, try Lorenzo's or Restaurante David.

1  Thank duckvader