“nice for surfing”
Review of Ferradurinha Beach

Ferradurinha Beach
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Nice if you are surfing otherwise the stream and the waves are strong. shuffle available for the center/hotel with extra;

Write a ReviewReviews (3,586)

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This was the beach I visited on my last morning in Buzios as it was within walking distance of my hotel and I wanted to see 1 more beach before I left. I was a very private and quiet little cove. I was the first one there that morning and there were people already set up with chairs waiting for patrons. It was a very nice relaxing place to sit and spend a morning reading. I also suggest climbing up on the rocks and looking out into the ocean. You can't see the ocean from the beach as you are tucked away in a cove, but once you climb up on the rocks, it is a beautiful view!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Great beach, friendly people from around the world.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

quiet beach (but was raining). At the end is the fabulous insolito beach bar

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Small and lovely beach, very close Geriba (another great beach)