I spent one afternoon at Villa Rasa Marina as my family decided to split - I was staying at relative's house, whereas my mother and grandmother were staying at Villa Rasa for the weekend. As I had heard my mother's impressions about the place, I decided to check the hotel and to have a family lunch there. What a wonderful place. Villa Rasa Marina has a very nice "beach town architecture style", as its style has everything to do with the natural environment of a small city at the beach, but at the same time is suitable for a hotel. It's unpretentious, a little minimalistic in some details, but with an excellent taste and coherent with its location, unlike some "chic" wannabe-Saint Tropez lodges that lack a reference of Brazilian culture. You feel as if you were at your beach house. As for our lunch, I found the portions to be large and the food followed the principles applied for the architecture: not a large menu, but very decent, tasty and simple. Very nice! Regarding the beach, it doesn't have a huge depth, as its name suggests ("rasa") and I found it to be way less crowded in comparison to other beaches in the same city. Due to this fact, you feel as if it is beach only for the hotel, but but it's actually a long, public, beach! That said, be aware that if you're looking for something more vibrant, Villa Rasa Marina is not the place to be, also due to the fact that it is a little bit further from Búzios' downtown. However, if you're looking for a calm place, it's a very good option. One last comment: the beach is a little bit windy, but I actually enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most charming Inn is located in Búzios Rasa Beach, quiet and exclusive area of the balneary. There are 35 accommodation decorated with rustic details and carefully worked in demolition wood. The Briza Restaurant has featured as several fish options, seafood and fresh grilled, beyond the menu came directly from the wood oven. Rediscover Búzios in Villa Rasa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Rasa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Rasa Marina Hotel Buzios
- Villa Rasa Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil